- High performance four-core wire PTC ceramic heater
- Temperature in ℃ and ℉
- Temperature up to 500℃ making it versatile
- Manual temperature calibration by knob controlling
- High efficiency of heating to reduce energy consumption.
- Heat and fire resistant material handle set with light, slender and ergonomic design.
- Soldering tip designed separate from heater and using exchangeable 900M series to save use-cost.
- Grounded 3 core power cord and ESD safe design to minimize damage to user and sensitive electronic components.
|Specifications:||Packing list:||Standard Packing:|
|Voltage: AC (100V/110V/120V||220V/230V/240V) 50/60Hz(Optional)||Soldering Iron : 1 PCS||Inner box: 32x6x5(cm)|
|Power：50W||Iron stand: 1 PCS||N.W.: 0.27kg|
|Temperature range：200~500°C||Manual: 1 Copy||G.W.: 0.35kg|
|Temperature stability：±2°C (in still air, no load)||Carton: 30 PCS/Carton|
|Setting manner: knob control||Size:32.7x31.7x33.3(cm)|
|Heater: 50W Four-core PTC ceramic heater||N.W.: 8.1kg|
|Tip-to-ground impedance：< 2Ω||G.W.: 9kg|
|Tip-to-ground voltage：< 2mV|
T900 Series Soldering Tips
50W Four-core PTC ceramic heater